When you researching different brands and models of acoustic-electric guitar. There are so many kind of acoustic-electric guitar brands with a difference quality sounds, price, appearance and playability… for your choice.
If you really like and want to take a good or may be best acoustic-electric guitar which has high quality sounds when playing with plugged or unplugged and “must have” playability and nice appearance.
I highly recommended Epiphone EJ-200CE for you. It integrated Epiphone eSonic2 preamp and separate two pickups NanoFLex and NanoMag, revolutionary stereo pickups that help you get the excellent quality sounds.
- Jumbo body, cutaway for total upper fret access.
- Phase switch to help prevent unwanted feedback.
- Best playability, best fretboard.
- Sounds so deep, the higher notes sounds nice and bright.
- Balanced, complex tone which makes great rhythm guitarist.
- The sounds amazing with unplugged and even better when plugged
Classic J-200 style with cutaway
eSonic™ pickup system with built-in tuner
Grover® machine heads
- Body: Maple
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with crown inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood with synthetic bone saddle
- Pickup: eSonic2™ Preamp system, Under saddle NanoFlex and NanoMag Magnetic pickup
- Controls: Built-in Tuner, Master Volume, Master Tone, Phase, Treble, Bass, EQ Shape, Low battery indicator, Tuner On/Off/Mute
- Power: Two 2032 Lithium Batteries
- Output: 1/4” mono 1/4” stereo blend
- Pickguard: Tortoise shell style
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover®
- Colors: Black (EBK), Natural (NA), Vintage Sunburst (VS)
What Is The Best Epiphone EJ-200CE ?
Epiphone EJ-200CE also includes the new Epiphone eSonic2 preamp system features a built-in, easy-to-use tuner that include Master Volume, NanoFlex Tone, NanoMag Tone, Stereo Blend, Low Battery indicator and a Phase Switch to prevent unwanted feedback.
The Epiphone eSonic2 Preamp System for Acoustic Guitar
Epiphone EJ-200CE has two pickups: The soundhole-mounted NanoMag magnetic pickup and the under saddle NanoFlex pickup as well as a slider for blending the two pickups
- Under the bone saddle is NanoFlex, low-impedance saddle pickup, highly-sensitive and ultra-responsive layers of sensor material to not only sense the vibrations of the strings but the vibrations of the guitar body as well. It is incorporated active amplification directly at the pickup too.
- The NanoMag magnetic pickup mounted at the harmonic-rich end of the fingerboard and an integrated active circuit to capture all the highs and lows tones, including a wide range of harmonics.
The acoustic electric guitar also has two jacks, one delivers a blended signal from the pickups, the other splits them. This is a very cool feature, It is useful for stage or studio where you might want to send one signal to an amp and other directly to a board or second amp treated with different effects.
Why to choose Epiphone EJ-200CE ?
This guitar is the best sounding in its price range and beats some of the more “big” name brands out there. The tone is massive, full bass, clear in highs and nicely balanced mid tones.
Epiphone EJ-200CE – demo
- The tuners stay in tune, even after a day of playing.
- Very comfortable, sounds great to play Plugged or Unplugged.
- The Jumbo body gives a deep and rich sound.
- The tunes smoothly and stay-in the tune.
- Both a magnetic pickup as on electric guitars and a piezo pickup for acoustics. can be balanced with each other or be used separately.
- You can capture those acoustic tones with the NanoMag pickup and the brightness with the NanoFlex pickup .
- The action is very good.
- The onboard electronic tuner works very well.
- The finish is wonderful, and there are no flaws in the guitar, everything is perfect.
- Epiphone EJ-200CE is a brilliant guitar, is gig worthy, and very affordable.
- The back and sides are using laminate maple wood.
- The tone and volume seemed to suffer a bit with the string change. Personally, I like to use D’Addario strings brand which producing nice tone.
What an amazing acoustic guitar! Not only is this good acoustic electric guitar beautiful in both looks and sounds, the electronics are unbeatable and its totally affordable!